Direct link to this page: http://www.copswiki.org/Common/SnapDragon
, Martha Sullivan, and Mike Garcia attempt to perform a citizens arrest of Mayor Jerry Sanders for felony embezzlement.
See Video Here: M 1228
(Just attach your images to this topic and they will automatically be added to the gallery above!)
- 07 Dec 2011 - San Diego City Attorney Jan Goldsmith produced a memorandum stating that changing the name of the signs form "Qualcomm" to "Snapdragon" was not an action allowed under the original agreement, and that it would be necessary to gain City Council approval of a new agreement.
- 12 Dec 2011 - Qualcomm begins to put up new signs.
- 18 Dec 2011 - Chargers vs. Baltimore Ravens
- 19 Dec 2011 - "Agreement for Temporary Promotional Signage" and signed by Qualcomm and City, not approved by City Council or the City Attorney.
- 21 Dec 2011 - San Diego County Credit Union Poinsettia Bowl
- 28 Dec 2011 - Bridgepoint Education Holiday Bowl
- 17 Jan 2012 - San Diego City Attorney Jan Goldsmith produced a memorandum stating that the "Agreement for Temporary Promotional Signage" was void, and that the procedures used by the Mayor were unlawful.
- 18 Jan 2012 - San Diego City Council not planning to retroactively approve the "Agreement for Temporary Promotional Signage"
- 30 Jan 2012 - Citizens Oversight activists Ray Lutz, Martha Sullivan and Mike Garcia submit a "Statement Of Action" to the Mayor's office, San Diego City Attorney's office, San Diego City Council, and San Diego County District Attorney's office, and attempted to conduct a "citizens arrest" of Mayor Jerry Sanders.
- 23 Feb 2012 - Request for investigation submitted to San Diego County Grand Jury
Summary of articles submitted (Add | All):
Number of topics: 16
- (M1241) 2012-02-23 Submission of Sanders Snapdragon Embezzlement Scandal to Grand Jury -- Ray Lutz, Citizens Oversight, Jerry Sanders Ray Lutz
- (M1238) 2012-02-01 City CFO questioned stadium naming deal -- Craig Gustafson, Union Tribune, Jerry Sanders Ray Lutz
- (M1233) 2012-01-31 Ray Lutz on Chip Franklin Show Regarding Snapdragon Scam -- Chip Franklin, Kogo Radio, Snap Dragon -- Features Ray Lutz
- (M1225) 2012-01-30 COPS Statement of Action: Citizens Arrest of Mayor Sanders regarding Snapdragon -- Ray Lutz, Citizens Oversight, Snap Dragon Jerry Sanders
- (M1226) 2012-01-30 Press Release: CITIZENS ARREST SAN DIEGO MAYOR JERRY SANDERS FOR FELONY EMBEZZLEMENT REGARDING SNAPDRAGON DEAL -- Ray Lutz, Citizens Oversight, Snap Dragon Jerry Sanders
- (M1227) 2012-01-30 Group Tries to Place Mayor Under Citizen's Arrest -- Lindsay Hood, San Diego 6, Snap Dragon Jerry Sanders Ray Lutz
- (M1228) 2012-01-30 Citizens 'Arrest' Mayor Sanders for Felony Embezzlement -- Ray Lutz, Citizens Oversight, Snap Dragon Jerry Sanders Ray Lutz
- (M1229) 2012-01-30 Occupiers Attempt Citizens Arrest of Mayor over Snapdragon Decision -- Gene Cubbison, San Diego NBC 7, Snap Dragon Jerry Sanders Ray Lutz
- (M1230) 2012-01-30 ‘Occupy’ Protesters Attempt To Arrest San Diego Mayor On Embezzlement Charges -- Tom Reopelle, Cbs News, Snap Dragon Jerry Sanders Ray Lutz
- (M1231) 2012-01-30 Citizen's arrest of Sanders fails -- Craig Gustafson, Union Tribune, Snap Dragon Jerry Sanders Ray Lutz
- (M1232) 2012-01-30 Occupy activists try to arrest mayor -- James R. Riffel, Fox 5 News, Snap Dragon Jerry Sanders Ray Lutz -- Includes Video
- (M1235) 2012-01-30 Occupy group tries to Arrest Sanders over Snapdragon deal -- , Kfmb Radio 760, Snap Dragon Jerry Sanders Ray Lutz
- (M1223) 2012-01-17 San Diego City Attorney Memorandum MS59: Ratification of Agreement for Temporary Change of Stadium's Name -- Jan Goldsmith, San Diego City Attorney, Snap Dragon
- (M1236) 2012-01-15 Letter to the Editor on Snapdragon Scam -- , Union Tribune, Snap Dragon Jerry Sanders Ray Lutz
- (M1234) 2011-12-09 Snapdragon Stadium? Only for 10 days -- Mike Freeman, Union Tribune, Snap Dragon
- (M1224) 2011-12-07 San Diego City Attorney Memorandum MS59: Proposal to Temporarily Change Qualcomm Stadium Identifying Signs -- Jan Goldsmith, San Diego City Attorney, Snap Dragon City Attorney says City Council approval is required.
See List Serve
for all email discussion lists and to add more.
- Picture of the main sign at the stadium:
Copyright © by the contributing authors. All material on this collaboration platform is the property of the contributing authors.
Ideas, requests, problems regarding Cops? Send feedback