- Theater but not primary focus
- Film Festival, like 48 hours group that allows people to create movies in 48 hours.
- Seminars -- can rent the place in the afternoon and still make it available for the evening.
- Maybe HD projector
- Key to viability may be alcohol sales
- Need security if you have alcohol sale.
- More cleanup costs.
- Charge $4 venue fee,
- Ivars will be the Bylaws editor. Revise constitution and bylaws.
- Ben -- will work on literature email@example.com
- two pieces - 8.5 x 11 landscape
- venue for meetings
- Wine tasting fund raiser at Lyceum Theater on Saturday.
- MAY 19 Sonic in santee fundraiser to cancer by Ben Kalasho.
The nonprofit ECPAC Foundation enriches lives by bringing diverse art and
people together in the historic East County Performing Arts Center, a cornerstone of downtown El Cajon since
1977. ECPAC presents and supports local, national and international artists and serves
as a center for education, community and youth events through its accessible and affordable programming.
It's all at ECPAC: outreach, a sense of community—and its historic environment offers a
magical experience, for current and future generations. We will fulfill our mission as a 21st
century model for performing arts centers and contribute to maintaining El Cajon's presence
as a cultural center for East San Diego County.
The East County Performing Arts Center is located in downtown El Cajon, California. It is a world-class, state-of-the-art, 1124-seat performance venue that has quickly
emerged as one of California’s “treasures.” It is a fine example of the power of community
collaboration and commitment and serves as a vibrant cultural catalyst for East San Diego County and beyond,
along with being a significant resource for California.